Lee County EDG helps shape policies and programs explicitly directed at improving the business climate through specific efforts in business retention and expansion, workforce development, marketing, and new business attraction.
Lee County EDG is here to serve you and your business through a variety of services.
- Site Selection & Analysis —Provides expertise regarding land, office, manufacturing and distribution opportunities. Working with property owners, utility partners and government to find the correct fit for your company.
- Access –Facilitates connecting with government liaisons, talent recruiters, training providers, business leaders, banks, attorneys, accountants, talent recruitment and training programs, and local contractors.
- Workforce Development – Partners with area, state and regional educational institutions for needed skills development and talent recruitment. Facilitators of Grow Lee, winner of the Professional Developers of Iowa best Business Retention & Expansion program for two consecutive years in 2016 and 2017 and won Gold at the 2017 International Economic Developer's Council's Annual Conference.
- Demographics – Provides up to date research data regarding competitive wages, area population, demographics, and workforce numbers.
- Business Relocation Assistance – Simplifies the relocation process regarding properties, state and local incentives
Lee County EDG is a public-private partnership with Lee County Board of Supervisors, the City of Fort Madison, the City of Keokuk and over 50 private investors as part of Lee County EDG's Lee County 2023 Forward Together Campaign.
Lee County EDG Investors: