Lee County Advantages
Why Lee County, Iowa?
Low Cost of Doing Business
- Lee County offers predictable savings when it comes to taxes, real estate and utility costs. Iowa consistently has one of the lowest costs of doing business in the United States.
Superior Transportation Infrastructure
– Industries are able to utilize the 3 R’s: Road
, and River
Access to fulfill any transportation or logistical need.
Workforce Talent -
Iowa boasts a superior work ethic, with a motivated, hardworking and loyal workforce.
- Ability to take advantage of a variety of educational resources including professional development programs, associate degree options and access to bachelor degree programs from five local universities.
U.S. News & World Report ranks The University of Iowa as the 29th best public university in the country. (2014 edition)
- Lee County is extremely accessible because it is conveniently located between 2 coasts and along the Mississippi River.
- Lee County is proud of its pro-business attitude, providing incentives and tax credits for doing business in the area; providing the highest quality personal service and attention to every detail assisting existing and prospective industries.